Monday, February 18, 2019

PUSH

PUSH

Pray
 Until
   Something
     Happens

Tonight. I need a big PUSH.  I'm at that moment where I'm grateful I don't own a gun.  I'm at the moment where I grateful I only use knives to chop veggies.  sometimes it hurts to breath.

One big step forward. and that next step in...midway...down I go.  hard hit to the ground. takes my breath away. stuns me. didn't see it coming.  what just happened? everything was going so well.  no one is around.  just me on the ground. how did i get here? 

get up.  keep walking. gingerly. quietly. be cautious.

breath.

smile so no one knows how bad you hurt.

One big step forward. Bam.  another hit!  wait....what?  again? 

repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat again.  it's only the 49th day of the year and i have no idea why i wake up every day. 

PUSH!  Push. push.
something good has to happen. something good has to stick.









No comments:

Post a Comment

PUSH

PUSH Pray  Until    Something      Happens Tonight. I need a big PUSH.  I'm at that moment where I'm grateful I don't own...